How PC to Phone Works
PC to Phone is so easy to use. We have many great calling plans or you can choose to simply pay as you go for each call. We have some of the best rates around and we've been connecting people all over the world since 1996. Start calling today!
- Sign Up for one of our many calling plans.
- Download the PC to Phone Dialer and install it on your computer.
- Connect a headset to your computer, or use speakers and a microphone.
- Open the application, and login with your UserID and Password (obtained in an email after you sign up).
- Complete the automated setup process.
- You are ready to go!
- Open the PC to Phone Dialer
- Enter the number you wish to dial (don't forget the country code and area code)
- Click the phone icon to connect.
- It's that easy!
The PC to Phone Dialer has many advanced features including an address book, redial, adding funds and more. There are also one-click buttons to your account details like call records, account balance and voicemail. For a complete explanation of all features and how to use the dialer, look under “Help” in the top menu of the Dialer (circled above).
Basic PC to Phone is for making outbound calls only. If you want the ability to receive calls, you can purchase an inbound phone number in our member center.
Other companies often refer to PC to Phone as Internet Phone, Web Phone, PC2Phone, Net Phone or PC-to-Phone. While similar to our service, we feel we are the best company using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to provide cheap telephone calls to consumers.